pg电子赏金女王试玩:IMPORTANT NOTICE-Application on Extension of Scholarship Duration for Chinese Government Scholarship Students (Doctoral Degree candidates)
According to the relevant notice of China Scholarship Council, we hereby inform you as follows:
Doctoral degree candidates who maintain good study record and good behavior, have already completed the Literature Survey & Thesis Proposal, passed the midterm assessment, the scholarship will expire in July 2022 or January 2023,and not able to finish their studies on time due to special reasons, may apply for the extension of the scholarship duration. The duration of the scholarship can be extended for up to one year.
To apply for the extension of the scholarship duration, the following documents shall be submitted:
(1) Application Form for Extension of Scholarship Duration (attachment 1), including academic progress report. It shall state whether the Literature Survey and Thesis Proposal have been completed, whether the midterm assessment have been passed, specify the necessity of applying for the extension of scholarship and the duration (one semester or one year).
(2) Attend the annual review of the scholarship of the year 2022 in the CSC system.
(3) Approval by the supervisor, and the opinions shall be submitted in the CSC system.
2. Procedures and Deadline
(1) Doctoral Degree candidates applying for the extension of the scholarship should submit their application form The deadline is May 8, 2022. Please submit the application materials to: email@example.com. (Email subject: Student ID + English name +Scholarship Extension).
(2) The College of International Education will conduct the preliminary examination, and issue the "Orientation for Extension of Scholarship" to the applicants who pass the preliminary examination.
(3) The applicant who pass the preliminary examination shall participates in the 2022 annual review of the scholarship, and submit the application on extension of scholarship in the CSC system.
(4) The supervisor issues the comments in the CSC system.
(5) Reviewed by the university.
Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. Ineligible or incomplete applications will not be considered (students who have been granted one-year extension in 2021 are not eligible to apply again).
The extension application will be reviewed by the China Scholarship Council for final approval.
China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
College of International Education
May 1, 2022